Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Do not try this at home.

It is midterm week here and we are all going a bit mad. It has been one late night after the next and we are starting to lose it.  Last night, my friends and I were studying and we decide we were thirsty. Instead of going to the store or the gas station to get soda, coffee, or red bull, or all three, we decide to make our own butterbeer. Just a friendly reminder, butterbeer is a drink from Harry Potter. Now, it is a fictional drink, but I think it is suppose to taste like cream soda. We decide, however, to take the name literally. Again, we are practically zombies this week because of midterms and we were clearly not thinking. We had very limited supplies in our fridge and in the end we just put random stuff into a blender and crossed our fingers. The main component was butter. The results were anything but magical. I have never been so sick in my life. I tried to spite it out, but swallowed some in the process. I doubt Harry was ever in the bathroom with his head in the toilet all night when he went for a butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks, thought he might have when he upgraded to fire whiskey...

No comments:

Post a Comment